Guide to Marriage and Family Therapist Schools

There are many factors which affect a marriage and family in this day and age.

Sometimes, those problems need to be resolved with the help of a qualified third party, namely a marriage and family therapist.

Those who work in this field are required to have a master’s or doctorate degree in marriage and family counseling, which is offered through many schools and colleges. The program usually takes 2 to 3 years to complete.

To find a program that suits your needs, use our search tool at the top of the page. You can enter a zip code to do an area-specific search.