Guide to Addictions Worker Schools

Have you ever known someone who was addicted to drugs, alcohol, gambling or any other vice? Addictions like these can take a real toll on personal health.

A certified addictions worker is trained in helping people overcome a number of addictions.

The minimum requirement for someone in this field is an undergraduate degree. Most counselors go on to earn master’s degrees. All states require some kind of certification and or licensing before you can practice.

To find an accredited school or college near you, use our search tool as your guide. You can enter a zip code for area-specific programs.